Monday, October 17, 2016

Plan a Colorful 2017 with Colorable Planner Pages by Close To My Heart


New today from Close To My Heart -- colorable 2017 planner pages!

Plan a Colorful 2017

Close To My Heart has just released a gorgeous new set of colorable 2017 planner pages that are perfect for the creative planner. Each month's title page features a beautiful full-page illustration for you to color, with additional images sprinkled on pages throughout the year.


Every page is fully customizable with stamps, papers, Washi tape, or whatever other creative products you want to use.

Everyday Life™ 2017 Planner Pages by Close To My Heart

Not a planner yourself? These would make the perfect Christmas or birthday gift for the creative planner in your life!

Three Creative Options

These fun, new 2017 planner pages are available in three creative options. Choose the one that best meets your crafty planner needs.

Everyday Life™ Planner Pages & Sea Glass Album Bundle 


Everyday Life™ 2017 Planner Pages & Sea Glass Album Bundle by Close To My Heart


Includes the 2017 planner pages, a clear pocket for storing pencils and other supplies, three gold paperclips, and our gorgeous faux leather 6x8-inch Sea Glass binder.

Everyday Life™ Stripes Album & Planner Pages Bundle


Everyday Life™ 2017 Planner Pages & Stripes Album Bundle by Close To My Heart


Choose the same great kit with our striped binder instead.

Everyday Life™ 2017 Planner Pages

The 2017 pages/pocket/paperclips set for those who already have a 6x8-inch binder they love.

Only While Supplies Last

These 2017 planner pages and coordinating bundles are only available while supplies last, so get yours while you can. Last year's set sold out very quickly! To order yours, please visit my Close To My Heart shop, or email me at craftydeedee@gmail.com






Independent Consultant, Close To My Heart

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding a little extra sunshine to my day!