Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A New Venture for Me

Visit my paper craft instruction website at papercraftromance.com!

A New Venture

Hello, crafty friends! It seems that no sooner had I started blogging here again than life took a turn, and I needed to be absent from here for a bit. No worries -- all is well. In fact, all is fantastic!

Paper Craft Instruction and More

After much thought and prayer, I've been led to combine my 20+ years of paper crafting experience with my graphic design skills into a new venture. No, I haven't reopened Deedee's Digis, but my new project is somewhat related. I'm now offering free paper craft instruction, inspiration, and print and cut files online at a brand new website!

To see the seeds of my new venture, please visit me at http://papercraftromance.com

At the moment the content there is sparse, but it's growing every day. You can even find a few fun FREE things to download if you're interested! Of course, I'll be adding more with time.

Easy Does It

For the last couple weeks I've been getting my ducks all in a row, on both the business and creative ends of things. To say that I'm sleep-deprived is a bit of an understatement -- ha ha! -- but it's all been to the good.

With some past ventures, I've rushed in headlong, creating needless stress for my family and myself. This time it's going to be a very, very slow process of consideration, prayer, and deliberate action. My to-do list is already a mile long just in terms of the inner workings of Paper Craft Romance, and I need to maintain balance with God and family. Slowly but surely, it will all come together, God willing!

Visit Paper Craft Romance

Please stop by Paper Craft Romance and say hello!

I welcome constructive feedback about my new website. So stop over, please, and tell me what you think. Tell me what kind of instruction and/or files you're looking for but haven't been able to find. Tell me what kinds of products you love or hate to use. It's all valuable information to me, and the more you tell me, the better I'll be able to meet your needs as I build out the site.

If you feel inclined, please leave a comment or two on my posts. Also, if you wouldn't mind sharing those posts that you enjoy to Facebook, Twitter, etc., I'd really appreciate it. You might not know this, but the more comments and shares a website has, the higher Google ranks it. Ranking is how they decide which websites to show when someone does a Google search. Because I want people to be able to find my website easily, every comment and share really helps!

Still Crafting My Handmade Sunshine

One last note: I don't intend to abandon this blog or my personal crafting. Posts may be a bit slow here, but as soon as I get things running smoothly over at Paper Craft Romance, I'll be back! :-)

In the meantime, you can reach me at craftydeedee@gmail.com if I can be of help to you in any way, or if you just want to say hello.

Wishing you all a fantastic week!


14 comments :

  1. How exciting Deedee. I pray it all goes well for you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers, Pippa -- I really appreciate them and you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Cara -- it's wonderful to *be* back!

      Delete
  3. Best wishes on your new adventure! I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and best wishes with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kitty, and thanks for stopping over and being so supportive!

      Delete
  5. GREAT new site Deedee, look forward to learning more with you. Hope you add a "follower link" to it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! Wordpress doesn't offer the Follower link like Blogger does, but I've added a Follow on Bloglovin' link -- hope that helps! :-)

      Delete
  6. How exciting for you DeeDee. I'm headed over for a visit right now. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! I really appreciate your visit!

      Delete
  7. Woohoo!! Congratulations to you, Deedee! It looks like a wonderful new adventure is ahead for you! I've subscribed to your newsletter and look forward to seeing more! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy, and thanks so much for subscribing! I look forward to *bringing* you much more! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for adding a little extra sunshine to my day!