Saturday, July 16, 2016

A Big Oops but a Fresh Start

There is something incredibly hopeful about a fresh start!

A Big Oops

Yesterday I had a really big "OOPS!" moment. When I tried to open my blog to share a card, my blog was no longer there! It took me a bit to sort this out, but apparently when I closed my business email last month (Deedee's Digis has been closed for several months now), I also deleted my blog, which was registered to that email account.

Although I tried to at least get my old blog address back, it was no longer available. A big oops indeed!

A Fresh Start

So here I am, with an all new blog, starting completely from scratch. Although I'm frustrated to have lost years of photos I can never get back (!), I look forward to having a clean palette in this blog to work with. You live, you learn, and you make the best of it, right?

Please Help Me Get Found Again 

I hope that my crafty friends will be able to find me again, but know how tough it can be to find a blog even when you know who you're looking for. Since you found me, would you mind spreading the word? I appreciate your help! :-)


9 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I found you again! Will let some of your other pals know where you are! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer about the old blog Deedee, but I'm glad you started a new one and that Mary told us about it! Following and looking forward to seeing what you are up to. Would really love it if you had a follow by email too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Brenda! It feels good to be crafting again, and that was so sweet of Mary to let everyone know. Will definitely add an email follow button. Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Found you! I love the title of your new blog Deedee, it suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A FRESH start was needed, everything told that ay?
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deedee, I'm so glad to see you're back!!! I'll be over again soon. Still working on getting this computer going in the same direction I want to go. I'm thinking I'm too old for new stuff! LOL! Hope all is well with you.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you lost your blog, but glad you have started again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm now following your blog and also following via email. Sorry I don't have an email for yo any more. If you still have mine, please pop me a quick email so I can get you back in my contacts. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But very glad you are back! I'll be following once again. You may be interested in knowing that after we lost our grandson last year, our daughter became pregnant again almost immediately and we now have twins on the way. So I am quitting work very soon to help with them. Looking forward to visiting your blog again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding a little extra sunshine to my day!